1. Hawaiian birds are very happy little creatures. Like 5:00 am happy.
2. 6:00 am coughing fits do not wake up Shawns. “Accidentally” dropping things (like the remote, your sunglasses, a book) doesn’t work either.
3. The greatest of hair straightening efforts can be undone in .5 seconds.
4. Slamming a coconut onto the patio to get it to open may cause the coconut to bounce. And hit your knee. And maybe howl a bit. Which does indeed wake up a Shawn.
5. A 43 year old woman can easily transform into a bouncy little girl at the thought of playing at the beach. Have a good day my friends